My Ronze Exclusive for The Colorist is Out!
On Monday, one of my major goals as a Master Hair Colorist came to fruition: My exclusive was featured in The Colorist. For those of you who don’t know, I have been a hair colorist (and after living and breathing the craft, a Master Hair Colorist) for over fourteen years. Throughout that time one of the publications that I read (and still read) to inspire me and keep me in-the-know was The Colorist, so clearly this is a very special moment for me. This article extremely fun to do because there is a video component included (I love doing video). Together with The Colorist and my incredible team of models and camera geniuses we put together something very special- check it out here. You can also purchase the hard-copy where you will see my article on page 18.
The article is centered around one of my absolute favorite trends for Fall/Winter: Ronze. Now that the weather is sufficiently chilly it may inspire you to take the leap and try the color out for yourself. Below, I put together a quick list of reasons why this Ronze has so much staying power well into the merriest season of all.
- As a Master Hair Colorist what makes a shade a winner is its versatility. Ronze is and extremely versatile shade, it can work on literally everyone.
- Ronze is the perfect shade for this season because it compliments the cold weather so well. It is a fresh take on the darker Fall/Winter colors that we typically see during this time of year.
- Ronze is daring yet still oh-so-elegant! There are very few colors that satisfy both criteria and Ronze is one of them. In my years as a Master Hair Colorist, I have known this to be a major challenge for many of my clients and Ronze is a solution that is anything but basic.
- Ronze is not a very saturated tone which means that as it starts to fade out it still maintains integrity and looks natural.
- As a Master Hair Colorist I have essentially trained myself to be extremely sensitive to recognizing nuance in color. I am always seeking to translate inspiration in my environment into gorgeous shades of hair color. My inspiration for the various formulations of Ronze that I mix for my clients come directly for the gorgeous sunsets we have in Southern California.
Renee Taglia is located in a Beverly Hills California. Contact her here for a consultation on how to discover (and keep) your perfect color.
LIKE Renee Taglia Hair Color on Facebook for more tips and tricks!