The platform can facilitate different types of personal data (such as your name, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, email address or card number), which may be processed by RENEE TAGLIA for the following purposes:
- the development , implementation and execution of the contract of sale of the products you have purchased or any other contract between the two;
- respond to requests we raised;
- provide information about the products of RENEE TAGLIA, or other brands
(whose activities are related to e-commerce sectors , textile, finished fashion products as well as any other supplemental to the above) , including , in relation to those goods , the sending of commercial communications by e -mail or any other means of electronic communication (like SMS ) and/or making phone calls.
Should you provide personal data of third parties, you are responsible for providing this information and obtaining consent of this party prior to purchasing the product. If you have purchase a gift card or a product with a third parties personal data these will solely be used for the following:
- shipping management or verification of receipt of the goods , and
RENEE TAGLIA is established in Los Angeles, CA, is responsible for the file, promises to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and to ensure the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by writing the email to reneetaglia@ReneeTaglia.com
In case you decide to exercise these rights please give us the email address you used to sign in or use the services or functionality of the platform, and for which they exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. If necessary, we may request a photocopy of your national identity card, passport or other valid identification document. Also, when necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes above, as well as the development or support of certain services or features, can access their personal data, third party suppliers of technological services, financial transaction management, logistics services, transportation, order management and customer service, and/or analysis of transactions through the platform in order to offer sufficient guarantees our customers purchase transactions. Its okay , includes those cases where for efficiency of service providers may be located in USA or other countries or territories outside of Latin America.
This Privacy Statement applies to both the personal data information you provide to us initially, as well as any other information that you might provide, by navigating and accessing the services/features on the RENEE TAGLIA platform.
Collection of Information
The personal data you provide us will be processed in a file for RENEE TAGLIA, which collects and processes your data to identify you as a user of the platform and gives you access to different services, functionalities and applications that are available.
Services and Features
1. By subscribing to our newsletter, you authorize us to provide you with information about RENEE TAGLIA products, or other brands (whose activities are related to e-commerce sectors, textile, finished fashion products as well as with any other supplemental to the above, including cosmetics and leather goods), including sending commercial communications by e-mail or any other means of electronic communication (like SMS ) as well as through conducting phone calls.
- the development, implementation and execution of the contract of sale of the products you have purchased or any other contract between the two;
- respond to requests;
- provide information about products RENEE TAGLIA, or other brands (whose activities are related to e- commerce sectors, textile, finished fashion products as well as any other supplemental to the above, including the cosmetics and leather goods ), including, sending commercial communications by e-mail or any other means of electronic communication (like SMS ) and through making phone calls.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. This would be done if permitted or required by law; trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Privacy Contact Information